MTA book club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wren

4 posters

Go down

Wren Empty Wren

Post  wrenna Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:47 pm

Hey everyone it's Wren suprized
First of all, I'd just like to say that this website is flipping sweeet. So go Baileyyy!
But okay, here's me....... I really like books, which is good I guess since I'm in the book club, but I have a really short attention span so I don't usually finish them. My favorite book ever is definitely Alice In Wonderland because it was so crazyy and Wonderland is my idol. Not really Alice, but Wonderland for sure... I also loved Twilight, but sorry guys, Jacob annoys me to no end so I kind of gave up on that whole shenanigan. Umm what to say..... Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm is awesome. My favorite movie is Pulp Fiction, I like to play with fly swatters (clean ones, in the store), I'm unnaturally addicted to my iPod, texting and Cherry Cordial Hershey's Kisses, and I can tie a knot in a cherry stem.
This is kind of fun. I could go on foreverr but I probably shouldn't.
Anyway, go book club suprized

wrenna
Pat The Bunny

Back to top Go down

Wren Empty Re: Wren

Post  Mrs"E" Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:14 pm

Hey Wren...Cherry Cordial Hershey Kisses are great, but I REALLY like the raspberry ones better!
Mrs
Mrs"E"
Harold And The Purple Crayon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:57 pm

Hey Wren! Welcome!
I love Cherry Kisses!! and burts bees!
Cherry-stem-tieing is so much fun! I always race my friends to se who can do it fastest Very Happy
Bailey
Bailey
Goosebumps

https://mta-bookclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  starrchild Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:41 pm

Hey Wren! Burt's Bees is the one thing I can't live without. I've never heard of Cherry Cordial Kisses....what do they taste like? Who's your favorite character in Alice in Wonderland. (Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum used scare the crap out me Cry )

alana
starrchild
starrchild
Harold And The Purple Crayon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum